Fall Sunday School Kick Off September 10th
Opening Exercises 8:50am (Preschool -5th Grade)
All Other Classes Start at 9:00am
We are planning for the fall Sunday School kickoff to be on September 10th. We are always excited to start a new year where we can all come together to grow in our faith and our relationship with Jesus and fellowship together as we study and grow. When we look at the statistic of where the future of our kids will be – as the world spins out of control, we want them to be firmly grounded in their faith and have a strong relationship with their Savior to draw from. One of the ways we can provide that is through Sunday School. We have thought about the points we are hopeful to incorporate into their time in Sunday School.
1. Understand they need their own personal relationship with Jesus.
2. That they can grow in their relationship with time spent in prayer, studying the Bible, in church and at home. We have been talking a lot about prayer this last year reminding the students that they can pray anytime, anywhere, about anything and everything.
3. Because we know we want others to know about Jesus – missionary work, discipling, sharing the gospel.
4. Understanding worship especially when singing – thinking about the words and that they are singing to Jesus.
5. This year we are going to try to work on growing our faith now that we have Jesus. (This is a spin off from the summer session when we looked at fruit and how they related to Jesus and also the Fruit of the Spirit.) That a relationship with Jesus is not just for Sunday.
Our theme for the children is “Treemendous Faith – Growing in God’s Word”
Theme verse: Colossians 2:6-76 "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
Senior High Class- Will meet upstairs in the Youth Wing
The Senior High class will continue their studies with the Encounter curriculum. This course will help the teens meet God in a real way for each of them individually.
“A Loving Life” In a World of Broken Relationships
How do you love with no love in return? How do you love when no one notices or cares? Bestselling author Paul Miller tackles these tough questions at the heart of our struggle to love head-on. Drawing from the book of Ruth, A Loving Life offers the help we need to embrace relationship, endure rejection, cultivate community, and reach out to even the most unlovable around us as we discover the power to live a loving life.
Woman’s Study “STUCK”
Do you feel stuck?
So many of us live stuck. Stuck in trying to seem perfect. Stuck in sadness. Stuck feeling numb. Stuck pursuing more stuff to make us happy. Stuck in something we can't even name. These stuck places often go unattended inside of us and they are shaping our lives more than we would like to think. We've been trying to fix this feeling with everything but...
God. He has a plan for these spaces inside of us, the places we feel broken, but we have to go to Him. Stuck is a journey to take an honest look at the fight going on inside, leading us to the God who has a plan to restore it, to restore us.
Please fill out a Sunday School registration form for this year children in grades Pre-School through 8th grade. We hope to-------See you in Sunday School!
Please come and join us as we learn about our Lord, ourselves, and our relationships with both.
Please remember that Everyone is Welcome Here!!