Come join us for Sunday School where we all
"GROW TOGETHER IN FAITH, KNOWLEDGE, AND TRUTH".
Please check out the exciting things that are happening in Sunday School!!!!
Opening song time for the children begins in the sanctuary at 9:00 am
We are always excited to come together to grow in our faith and our relationship with Jesus and fellowship together as we study and grow. When we look at the statistic of where the future f our kids will be – as the world spins out of control, we want them to be firmly grounded in their faith and have a strong relationship with their Savior to draw from. One of the ways we can provide that is through Sunday School. We have thought about the points we are hopeful to incorporate into their time in Sunday School.
1. Understand they need their own personal relationship with Jesus.
2. That they can grow in their relationship with time spent in prayer, studying the Bible, in church and at home. We have been talking a lot about prayer this last year reminding the students that they can pray anytime, anywhere, about anything and everything.
3. Because we know we want others to know about Jesus – missionary work, discipling, sharing the gospel.
4. Understanding worship especially when singing – thinking about the words and that they are singing to Jesus.
5. This year we are going to try to work on growing our faith now that we have Jesus. That a relationship with Jesus is not just for Sunday.
Pre-school through Grade 6
We meet each Sunday morning in the Sanctuary at 9:00 am sharp for music for the children, then at 9:15 am they divide up into their Sunday School classes
Middle/High School Class
The 7th through 12th grade class will continue their study of the book Stranger on the Road to Emmaus by John R. Cross. Stranger on the Road to Emmaus gives a solid overview of the main message of the Bible. It ties together key Old and New Testament stories to reveal the identity of God and the nature of sin, all the time answering two questions: “Who is Jesus?” and “What is the story of the cross and the tomb all about?” It helps a person understand clearly what is the main message of Bible.
New class beginning January 7, 2019:
Jim Cymbala's book 'Life Changing Prayer'
Life Changing Prayer ( Approaching the Throne of Grace) God's throne of grace is not a physical location you can visit, but the promises you read about it in the Bible are so immense that they are almost beyond belief. And as Hebrews 4:16 states, you can always "approach God's throne of grace with confidence, "knowing that you will "receive mercy and find grace" to help in our times of need. Topics to be discussed are: The Throne of Grace, Receiving Mercy, Perfect Peace with God, Praying with Faith, God Brings the Answer, and The Church That Prays Together.
Sunday school is for all ages from Pre-School through Senior Citizens. We are hopeful that you will find a class that is right for you. Our hope is that we will always keep growing our faith throughout our lives.
We hope to-------See you in Sunday School!
Please come and join us as we learn about our Lord, ourselves, and our relationships with both.
Please remember that
Everyone is Welcome Here!!